ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1733] 1998 Knows for printing

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 21:06:21 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I have included postscript files for the 1998 Knowns on the IAC
website.  They should print on a page if you have a Postscript
printer.  If not, please contact me and I will figure out a
solution.

Guenther
Guenther Eichhorn              | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA