ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1827] MT3 Prop AD

From: "drew hurley" <attydhurley at classic.msn.com>

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:00:15 UTC

Message:

 	I contacted the manufacturer of MT props (propeller at aol.com) and received the
following reply back.

	"All propellers produced or installed after Sept. 1, 1995
	are considered to be within the warranty limitations and
	will get the hub replacement with new hub number
	A-909-A and spinner bulkhead at no charge.  We
	further reimburse for installation US -$500 - per
	propeller and this includes also spinner installation
	and all seals and hardware to complete the
	assembly."

	The message goes on to indicate that the manufacturer will be helpful on
reduced prices for parts for hubs produced or installed prior to Sept. 1, 1995

Anyone affected by the AD needs to contact the manufacturer.  Also. Karen,
this might be something we need to publish in the magazine for the e-mail
challenged among us.

Blue skies,
Drew Hurley
Chap. 52