ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1828] Re: MT3 Prop AD

From: N606SU at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:32:46 UTC

Message:

 Good Luck on the prop AD. It has been my experience that MT does not stand
behind their props. They seem to think that we abuse their propellors and
therefore (I guess) get what we deserve. I have one of their new hubs and
still have balance problems with the propellor.
However, what you propose is interesting if you persue this idea any further
please kepp me or the list informed.
If you want to get to me directly
e-mail N606SU at aol.com
phone office:210/496-0499