ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1832] Re: MT3 Prop AD

From: TeddyDBear at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:27:32 UTC

Message:

 In a message dated 97-11-11 05:45:58 EST, media at digex.net writes:

<< >         Does this seem outrageous?  Am I thinking too much like a lawyer
(hard to stop)?

 Yup.  Under ordinary circumstances I would agree with you, but given the
 state of general aviation these days, I think your approach would just
 make it harder for any manufacturer to make stuff for us.  A few more
 years and we'll be back carving wood props - that is if we can find
 anybody willing to sell us wood - after all it might be flawed.

 regards,
 paul

Ooooooooooops,

And I wonder who we should blame for it.  (sorry, just could not resist this
one :)  )

Ted