ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1829] Re: Four Minute Freestyle

From: Zero1Niner at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:07:28 UTC

Message:

 In a message dated 11/12/97 7:08:08 AM, Gypsy444 at aol.com wrote:

>>Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the book written by Xavier de
LAPPARENT titled "The Aerobatic >>Four Minute Freestyle"?  Email address?
 Web site address?  Has anyone read this book?  Any good?

>>Thanks,
>>Fjt
>
> have seen the book for sale at Aerosport in St. Augustine, Florida.  You
>could call them at 904-824-6230.

Thanks alot for the tip, but I just called Aerosport and they are out of
stock, and it seams they will not be restocking.
Anyone have any other ideas on how to get this book or get in touch with
Xavier de LAPPARENT?