ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1834] Re: Four Minute Freestyle

From: Shillg200 at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 22:29:34 UTC

Message:

 I can help! This book was on my husband's wish list for Christmas last year.
I kept the information. You can order this book by sending a check made out
to Xavier de Lapparent for $61 (US Dollars) and addressed as follows:

Xavier  De Lapparent
Magic Voltige
14, place Jean-Jaures
10000 TROYES - FRANCE

My husband will have to give you the book review, but I can tell you he was
very courteous and quick to respond in sending his materials. He may also be
reached by phone 33-325 73 17 82, fax 33-325 73 17 84, or e-mail magic at isp.fr

Hope it works out!
Susan Hill