ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1825] AD's om Exp A/C was MT3 Prop AD

From: KJKimball at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:44:26 UTC

Message:

 It is my understanding that ALL aircraft reguardless of certification
catagory are required to comform to all the AD's issused to the airframe AND
related appliances.  A homebuilt Pitts S-1 or S-2 is subject to the rear spar
fitting AD.  Our Gee Bee Z replica is required to have all engine, prop, and
accessories complied with.  Read the regs. again and you will see.
 Experimental Exhibition catagory aircraft, such as, Yaks, Sukois, etc. are
required to conform to ALL the AD issued on all items on the plane.

Kevin Kimball