ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1846] Re: AD's om Exp A/C was MT3 Prop ...

From: Jim Stoops <stoopsj at wing.safb.af.mil>

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:58:02 UTC

Message:

 I agree with AMsnaproll.  I have an Acro Sport II that I installed an 0-360
on and when it was inspected, the inspector told me that I did not have to
comply with an ad's on that engine.  But it would be wise to if you ever
want to sell or install it on a certified aircraft.  If ad's were complied with,
it could simply be installed with no recertification.
       Jim Acro II