ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: New list

Message: New list

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 20:35:44 UTC

Message:

Hi all,

I guess I didn't make it clear enough.  Everybody should be
automatically on the new list.  If you receive this message,
you are on the list.  If you do not receive this message, you
need to subscribe :-)

Seriously, if you know anybody who doesn't seem to get the
messages from the new list, let them know about the switch.

Guenther
Guenther Eichhorn              | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA