ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Decathalon Acro Harness

From: Norman Brudigam <nbrudigam at bayengineers.com>

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 03:56:18 UTC

Message:

  Hi all,

Summary of previous post/response

I have a 1975 Decathalon ........... A 7 point with ratchet...... Any
experience or thoughts out there???????

For this post I received 4 responses.  All recommended the ratchet
system for the Decathalon which makes it an easy decision.  Thank you
Todd L., Damon W., Richard P., Tom M.  I will call Jack Hooker on
Monday.

norm

Q: Dallas Cowboys in a car.  Who is driving?

A:  The Police

--
Norman Brudigam C.E.

Bay Engineers Inc. Specializing in the Evaluation
(510) 284-3300x20 and Repair of Existing Structures
FAX   284-3365
Primary Email: norm at bayengineers.com
Secondary Email:  nbrudigam at aol.com