ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] 1988 knowns & ?'s

From: Paul Michael Scanlon <pscanlon at ix.netcom.com>

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:34:49 UTC

Message:

  Not that I would be flying the Power Advanced, but is figure #2 a 1 and
1/2 inverted spin or a single rotation inverted spin?

Also, what differentiates the Power sequence from the Power 'flat'
sequence?

And last but not least... It seems that I seldon see listed in any
competition results many 'homebuilt' types, excluding an experimental
Pitts.  Don't even seem to see many Rihns, One Designs, Edges,
Arcosports, Acrodusters, Baby Lakes etc... I often find myself
stuttering Pitts, Pitts, Pitts while reading competition results.  How
do competitors and Judges Feel about these planes?  Is it really that
difficult to get them signed off at a competition?

Comments... thanks and happy flying.  We've been weathered out for FIVE
WEEKENDS in-a-row in New England!!! Pray for sun and little (or no)
wind!!!! Please...

Paul Michael Scanlon
Baby Lakes N3990

© Dr. Günther Eichhorn