ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] BATTERIES

Message: Re: [IAC] BATTERIES

From: Acrohead at aol.com

Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 16:31:10 UTC

<< ac at lists.handmadesw.com  >>

 I like the Concord Recombinant Gas Sealed batteries.
 I have one in S1T, and a RV4 and they work well.
 The CB RG25XC or CB RG35XC is the one with xtra cranking power.
 These can be used in certified aircraft.
 You can get them from Chief aircraft 1-800-447-3408 for example.
 Price for the CB RG25XC is $108.50.

 Others have had good luck with the gel cells from B&C in Wichita KS.

Herman Dierks