ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Knowns in visio

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:12:23 UTC

Message:

  Hi,

I have put the knowns on-line in Visio format.  The files will
be transferred with a content type of:

If you have Visio, you can setup your browser so that it
automatically launches visio.  If you don't, then the file will
be transferred as a binary file and stored on your local disk.

Thanks to David Reinhardt for providing me with the files.
Guenther
Guenther Eichhorn              | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA