ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Knowns in visio

Message: Re: [IAC] Knowns in visio

From: Kathron at aol.com

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 03:58:00 UTC

<< I have put the knowns on-line in Visio format.  The files will
 be transferred with a content type of:

 If you have Visio, you can setup your browser so that it
 automatically launches visio.  If you don't, then the file will
 be transferred as a binary file and stored on your local disk. >>

Dear Guenther,
I'm replying to the group in hopes that I'm not the only one who doesn't
understand these instructions.

Yes, I have Visio & want to be able to do this but...."ER???????"

Thanks,
Kathy Straub