ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Visio stuff

Message: Re: [IAC] Visio stuff

From: "Lois Rose" <zen_flyer at hotmail.com>

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 10:36:00 UTC

Message:

  If you are using Netscape, select Options at the top of the screen. From
there choose General Preferences, then Helpers. The Helpers screen
allows you to define file extensions and relate them to programs which
will run them. The file extensions for Visio seem to be vsd, vss and
vst. You will have to determine the exact path name which executes the
Viso start up on your pc and enter that in the box below Launch the
Application (make sure that box is checked.)