ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Visio stuff

Message: Re: [IAC] Visio stuff

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 16:30:06 UTC

Message:

  If you use AOL 3.0 for Windows 95, when you click on the Visio file to
download, you'll be given the opportunity to set up an application to view
those files (if you haven't already done so). Just proceed through your path
to Visio32.exe and click on it. For me, that's C:\program
files\visio\visio32.exe. Then, the sequences will download, Visio will
launch, you'll be advised that "the workspace includes xxxx.xx" (stencils
from Aresti4, I presume, which aren't included in the download files) which
Visio can't find. Just keep clicking OK or whatever, and eventually Visio
will display the sequence.
Seems to work OK.

By the way, Visio is a pretty neat program, and Alan Cassidy's Aresti4 for
Visio is really cool. Not only will it help you to produce free programs, but
if you use Visio for other personal or business applications, Aresti4 is a
good tutorial on what can be done with Visio.

Doug Sowder