ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Re: 1998 calendar

Message: Re: [IAC] Re: 1998 calendar

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:37:34 UTC

Message:

  Hi,

You may want to have a look art the IAC website at:

<URL:http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC>

There is a list of aerobatics airplanes with some pictures and
information about quite a few of them on-line in the section
[Other Aeobatics Info].

If anybody on the list has any of the missing information, or
information about airplanes that are not yet on this list,
please let me know so I can include them.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA