ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Pitts S-2B Info....

From: ACROAV8RRandy at aol.com

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 14:43:23 UTC

Message:

Does anyone have info on a 1989 Pitts S-2B N540RJ?

It was repaired by a guy named Paul Majors ( a Dentist from Indiana) who is
now deceased.

Airplane was ground looped sometime in 1995.  I am trying to put some history
together.  Please E-mail me if you have any info about the airplane or the
guy who did the repair.

Many. many Thanks~!
Randy Ott