ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] TV

Message: Re[2]: [IAC] TV

From: <lee.mckerracher at mail.orix.com.au>

Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 23:32:38 UTC

Message:

  Yep, I've watched the Hilton Masters and the Breitling on tv - just about the
only time we see aerobatics on television in Australia is on cable! (very late
at night)

But it's great to see people trying to get the networks interested - it's all in
the production and the hype.

hey - people watch synchronised swimming - aeros has GOT to be more exciting
than that - even 30 Basic competitors flying after one another is more riveting.

Lee McKerracher
Australia