ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Giles 202

From: Ithirtz at aol.com

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:26:15 UTC

Message:

  I am considering buying a Giles 202. I currently fly a Pitts S2-B and am
ready to move up. I am concerned that the plane is no longer manufactured and
would be interested in any comments regarding the value, problems and
concerns regarding this type of plane. How does it compare to the Edge, Extra
and other monoplanes?
Kathy