ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] flying

Message: Re: [IAC] flying

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:47:02 UTC

Message:

  In a message dated 99-03-14 17:54:54 EST, JCobasky at AOL.COM writes:

<< i was wondering if there is anyone
 like me out there that has ever wonted to fly naked aerobatics >>

Rob, I never had that urge, but here in Spokane a few months back, an ANG crew
flew a mission in a KC-135 in the buff, and got in big trubble. Were (or are)
you a military pilot? Maybe it's a military thing.

Doug Sowder
Donning Nomex now....