ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] flying?

From: "James Mcfarland" <mcfackles at home.com>

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:18:52 UTC

Message:

    ok, we are in deep doo doo over this.  we will be flying when the powers that be say we can.  it is their decision.  I don't think we should necessarily be lobbying anyone to let us fly until they deem it a ok from the point of finding some of these bastards, and being sure we are not going to get hit again  by any other fanatics we have invited to our party.

I would rather not fly now, and be able to fly for the rest of my life in 2 weeks or 2 months, than to fly now and keep our government from getting to the bottom of solving these immediate dangerous and outrageous problems.

We need to support solving long term problems, and let go of our "need" for more immediate gratification.  I love acro and i love flying, and i want to fly, but i also have no other body to trust buy our leaders.  God's speed to them!!!!!!

james
james mcfarland
IAC 28261   EAA 9030577
Zlin 242L 242WK