ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: flying?

From: "Chris Huey" <clhuey at sprynet.com>

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:30:13 UTC

Message:

I completely agree. If one of these fanatics flys a airplane into a sports stadium (full of people) before the FBI gets to them it is all over for VFR flying. The government needs time to sort all these bastards out. There will always be the possibility of attack from air, ground, etc.. But if it happened now ....I do not even want to think about it. Read in the paper today further attacks were supposedly planned for Sept. 22.

Chris