ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: flying?

From: Gil & Phyl Tellier <giltel at earthlink.net>

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 06:14:20 UTC

Message:

  I totally agree, having just learned that there can be as much as a
million people in a major sports stadium. Gives one pause for thought. I
wonder if our medical will next include a thorough background check by
the FBI and refusal to permit any flying by foreign nationals without a
waiver? And the list goes on............
Gil Tellier, IAC Ch. 49