ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Smoke Cannisters

From: "Mark Stuart" <aerobat at execulink.com>

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:18:47 UTC

Message:

I am looking for info on smoke cannisters that some folks put on the tips of their aircraft for shows.  My main questions are these:

-Where do you get these things?
-How are they actuated?
-Dimensions?
-Weight?
-Duration?
-Refillable or 1 time use?
-Can someone send me a used one to fit to my aircraft?