ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Smoke canisters

From: PullSomeGs at aol.com

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:29:48 UTC

Message:

Be careful using those smoke canisters on a fabric airplane. They will cause
burn marks that are impossible to remove. I am recovering my plane and the
die in the burns can be seen all the way through the backside of the fabric.
Most guys put them on the wing tips with a deflector to keep the smoke spray
off the airplane.
Skip

www.SkipStewartAirshows.com
PullSomeGs at aol.com