ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [ACRO] AWAC aircraft

Message: Re: [ACRO] AWAC aircraft

From: Bubba Vidrine <bubba230 at flash.net>

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:17:06 UTC

Message:

Sell your pitts and buy an edge 540. Call a junkyard and find an Aztec motor.
Send it to Monty-Lynn(Barrett). Have him inspect it, put a pressure carb on it and then
dyno it and give you the run sheet. This would be a very competitive
airplane. Don't get to wound up over the rules. By all means sell your pitts!
bubba