ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Michigan Aerobatic Box

Message: Re: [IAC] Michigan Aerobatic Box

From: RTButts at aol.com

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:58:56 UTC

Message:

  There is a triangular section of airspace over Dave McKenzie's (and Henry
Haigh's) field that is between three airways and can be used for practice
most anytime (although the neighbors occasionally whine).

We also have an box at Maplegrove - 65G (east of Lansing) that has a legal
waiver issued already, just a matter of contacting Lansing flight service to
activate it.  I have checked with the manager of 65G and forwarded all
pertinent info (phone numbers, etc.) on to Patty's email direct.

Also, thanks to all that attended and helped out at the Michigan Aerobatic
Championship this past forth of July weekend.  We had an excellent turn out
of pilots and, other than Saturdays weather, all went pretty well.

Rob