ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Attention Chapter 69 members

From: ACROGUY at aol.com

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 04:52:49 UTC

Message:

To all,

I'll probably be moving to a rental in Chandler in early fall.  (If my house
in Austin sells).

I'll let my Bonanza bake on the ramp at CHD.

I do, however, need a roof over my S-2B.  Any suggestions?

This will probably be for almost a year as I haven't even started my house at
Stellar Airpark yet.

Jack Stovall
acroguy at aol.com
Pitts 2MK