ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] National 360 Seatpack Parachute For Sale

From: "Neil J. Broussard" <njb100 at acadian.net>

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 21:10:44 UTC

Message:

I currently have a National 360 Seatpack with quick ejector hardware for sale for $675.  It is Black and Silver, is in good condition, and comes with a carrying case and temper-foam pad. I have been using it in a S-1 Pitts.  If you arre interested please contact me at:
337-989-1704(home)
979-764-3917(school)
njb100 at acadian.net

Thanks,