ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] RE: AWAC Aircraft Restrictions

From: Brian Howard <BK at NewAttAero.com>

Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 20:44:57 UTC

Message:

  Mike,

CIVA voted to retain the restricted aircraft list. That is, no change from
this year. In another development affecting IAC Advanced competition, the
sequence from Great Britain was adopted as Programme Q and will become the
IAC Advanced Known in 2000 (it's the one beginning with the "N" figure -
proposal #2 on the IAC web site).

The U.S. delegation from the CIVA meeting are just now back home, and I'm
sure a full report of the items affecting IAC competition will follow on
this list as soon as they de-lag.

Brian Howard
Chairman,
IAC Rules Committee